Friday, March 6, 2009

Alyssa says the cutest things

Alyssa is talking up a storm these days!! She'll repeat anything you say, so watch out!! She'll even hold a conversation if she's in the mood. Her favorite word, appears to be "No!" but we're working on breaking her of that. ;)

The first 3 syllable word she said perfectly was: "Magazine" She enunciates so well, it's super cute! :) We're working on teaching her "Quesenberry" but boy is that a tough one!

The other night Trav was trying to get her pj's on after her bath and she ran out of the room butt-naked, Trav called out to her "Alyssa, where are you going?" She so cutely responded with, "I'm going now. Bye Bye!" :D

She remembers names really well too, the other night our friend Ken came over for dinner and as soon as he walked in, Alyssa screamed "KEN!" after she hadn't seen him for quite a while.

She refers to her auntie Vicki as "Annie Bicki" and "Uncle Jordan" "Mamaw" "Poppy" and "Grandpa" are easy ones for her. She calls Ashley "Ashes" and can even pronounce her best friend's name with ease "Kayala"

She surprises me everyday with something new! And I'm trying to remember to write them all down because I want to remember all the cute things she used to say, when that day (a long looong time from now) comes when she turns into a teenager and trying to get her to say anything to me, will be like pulling teeth.

My hands down favorite, Alyssa phrase is none other than, I love you, which comes out more like "I Lub Boo" :)

No comments: