Thursday, February 25, 2010

Plans

I had the idea to redecorate Alyssa's room for her 3rd Birthday coming up in May. Since we are really tight on space here and we'll most likely be spending at least one more year in this house, we don't really have a lot of space to work with. So I'm thinking, new big girl bed, bedding, toy box, some new wall art, and if our landlord allows, maybe a new coat of paint on the walls.

Here are a few things I'm looking at:

Tinkerbell Bed-set

Drapes

Toy Organizer

Well, it's a start. We also need to find a dresser I can paint white and add some Tinkerbell decals, but I'm hoping we can find one before May. I've also seen some awesome Tinkerbell wall art available online. Trav has mentioned he wants to put some shelves up for her stuffed animals and knick-knacks. Right now her room is just so cluttered with toys and there's no real "theme" to the room. I hope that we can move into a bigger house in the next couple years ,where we can have a playroom for all the girls toys, and another room for sleeping. And even if one day space isn't an issue, I really want them to share a room, because I think that allows for lots of bonding between sisters. Well thanks for looking, and if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!! I've never really decorated a room before, and I don't even want to think about what we need to do with the rest of the house... it's a "work in progress" but then again, isn't everything?! ;)




3 comments:

Paula said...

Looks SUPER cute!!! Can't wait to see the finished product! xoxox!

Jenn said...

hey - you're home, i'm home, we should keep each other accountable with our projects and cleaning....sound like a deal? I need some accountability :)

Anna Q said...

Deal!! ;)