Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Q's @ Crater Lake


Yesterday for my birthday, Travis took the girls and I to Crater Lake. We spent the day driving around, stopping at view points to take pictures and walking (running) the trails chasing after Alyssa Belle. We had a great time and we managed to got some great pictures:

The Q's @ Crater Lake 8/25/09


Daddy & Alyssa Belle

24 weeks pregnant, on my 24th birthday


She's such a daddy's girl!!


Wizard Island

"I can see you!!"

*A Daddy-Daughter Moment*

SO CUTE!!


Taking a break w/Daddy.







Mommy & Lyss




So Beautiful!

The water is sooo BLUE!



Vidae Falls


Me & My Girls! :)


Mommy & Olivia ;)

Daddy & Alyssa












Long day, I am getting sleepy.

So Windy!


<3

It's my birthday!!! :)


My "Super-Model Momma" pose

And that was our trip. We had such a wonderful time at Crater lake and look forward to taking the girls again when they are older so we can all hike the trails together. I hope that each of you get a chance to visit this beautiful destination in Oregon at least once in your lifetime. It is truly breathtaking. I feel very blessed to have been able to share this with my family on my birthday and I couldn't have asked for more. Until next time... ~Anna

No comments: