Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Monday Morning....

...is there really such a thing?? Like most of you, I'm not a fan of Mondays. BUT- it's a beautiful day and I'm finally able to breathe through my nose again, so I can't complain too much. We had an alright weekend. It was as good as could be expected while being sick. Trav was such a sweetheart and let me sleep in on both days. Last night we were up late working on Trav's big presentation for tomorrow. I say we, when all I really did was help him find a few graphics for his slide show, but I like to think that I had a large contribution to his success. ;)

I woke up early this morning, just to kiss him goodbye and wish him good luck. And now I am enjoying my coffee while the girls sleep for just a little longer. My goal for today is to deep clean our bathroom, and please hold me to it!! I picked up new hand towels, shower curtain, a rug and a toothbrush holder yesterday along with a bunch of cleaning supplies and I hope to have the bathroom fully transformed before 5pm today. So more on that to come! I also have some laundry to tackle and the usual, kitchen that needs cleaned and living room that needs dusted. And another thing I really should do is dig out a new tote of baby clothes from the garage. Olivia is now 3 months and fitting into size 6 months clothes, so most of the clothes in her closet are now obsolete. Time to put up a lot on Craig's list!! I'll just add that to my ever long to-do list...

Before I go grab another cup of coffee and make breakfast, I'll post a few pics from over the weekend.

Olivia Grace
Three Months Old Already!!

My Girls

No comments: