Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa's visit to Oregon

Grandma Ruby & Grandpa Gene came to Oregon to visit us last week. It was so great to get to spend time with them and I'm pretty sure they had a blast as well. Grandpa hadn't seen Alyssa since she was just five months old and he kept saying how he couldn't believe how much she's grown up since then.

Alyssa and I headed over to Dad's house with Grandma & Grandpa on Thursday. Grandma & Grandpa, Dad, Lyss and I had a wonderful dinner at Izzy's that night. Then on Friday night, Dad went to pick up the kids from Washington and Travis met up with us on Saturday morning. It was awesome to get the family together.

After a delicious breakfast, (biscuits and gravy-my favorite*) we all headed to the park. It was a beautiful day and we had a ton of fun! Dad, Trav and the kids got to play some b-ball together. The 'Old Guys' pit against the 'Youngins' and if you can believe it, the 'Old Guys' took the win 12-14!! Brandon and Kayli demanded for a rematch, but I'm pretty sure the 'Old Guys' were far too beat at that point. We hung out at the park for a long time then I urged Nicki to suggest Dairy Queen icecream on the way home and I finally got my soft-serve craving satisfied!

We watched a movie and had dinner before Travis, Alyssa and I had to get back home to the dogs. It was sad to say goodbye, but we really hope to see Grandma & Grandpa again soon, hopefully in the Spring! :) Here are the pics from their trip.
Lots of Love,


* F A M I L Y *

Daddy & Alyssa Belle :)


Alyssa Belle, smiling big for Great Grandpa :)


Aunt Nicki, pushing Lyssie on the tire swing

Kayli-Great form!!

"The Youngins"

"The Old Guys"

That's my Dad!! :)

Go Hubby Go!!
The Old Guys took the win, 12-14!

Break Time

Playing on the playground :)





My handsome Bro-Geno


Grandma & Grandpa enjoying their Oregon Vacation :)

*ICECREAM-FACE*

No comments: