Sunday, October 18, 2009

To: My wonderful-amazing Husband

So, I've been on bedrest for over a month now, and my amazing husband has totally become SuperDad/SuperHubby. For those that may not know, Travis works full-time and has a pretty stressful job. He comes home to a very hyper 2 year old (suffering from major cabin fever) and a cranky pregnant wife who's going crazy out of boredom (and feeling like she is the size of a house!) He makes a quick dinner and plays with his hyper-active toddler until 'bedtime'. He reads to her, gets her pj's on and fights the 'big-girl-bed battle' single-handedly. Then he is up-late massaging his insomniac wifey and listening to her rant. Then gets a few hours of restless sleep, next to the world's worst bedhog (not to mention the 5,000 pillows that surround her) and then it's up early to do it all over again ,day in and day out.

So I just gotta say, my husband is the greatest!!! I have more love and appreciation for him than I could ever express. And I wanted to take some time out, to express some of my extreme gratitude for all that he does.

Trav-You're an amazing father, husband and provider! You are my best friend and soulmate. You have made me, and continue to make me, the happiest woman on the planet. I don't know what I'd do without you!!

I cannot wait until our youngest daughter arrives, and brings more joy to our lives. Thank you for everything that you do to ensure that she doesn't come until she is healthy and ready. Even when I fight you on it sometimes ,and I whine and complain, hog the bed, send you out for ding-dongs in the middle of the night, and force you to rub my back until your hands hurt. You're the best babe!!
I Love you. -your wifey

No comments: