Friday, September 25, 2009

The Berk Bunch @ the Beach

Since I actually have some free time today and a computer that works, I wanted to post some pictures of my family on their trip to the Coast over the summer. Here are a few of Uncle Geno, Aunt Kayli, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Nicole, Uncle Christopher, Aunt Katarina, and Uncle Nathaniel. (My Brothers & Sisters) Looks like they had a blast!! :)


Geno, Christopher, Brandon, Nicole, Kayli & Nate and Katarina in front.



Playing in the Sand :)

Growing up so fast!!


Brandon, Chris, Kayli, Katarina, Nate, Grandpa Berk & Nicole


We miss you!

With them living all the way up in Washington, we definitely don't get to see as much of them as we'd like and we miss them dearly, so I was super excited to get pictures from Mom and wanted to share them with all of you.
Lots of Love,


No comments: