Friday, September 25, 2009

A Random Photo Post, just because...


This is Alyssa Belle posing with her very first Crayola Color Wonder Creation.
I had been hearing Moms rave about the Crayola Wonder Markers and when I saw they had a Tinkerbell book, of course Alyssa HAD to have it!! She loves it because she's able to unleash her artistic side and I love it because there's no mess for me to clean up!! ;) My little girl is growing up so fast and I love to see her take an interest in art like this. :)




Here's one of Alyssa & Daddy, gaming together. :)
I thought it was such a cute daddy daughter moment. And if you'll notice, they have the exact same look on their faces as they play! Trav was playing a very 'kid-appropriate' game and Alyssa liked it because she had a controller of her own and she pretty much enjoys doing anything as long as it's with Daddy. It's so awesome to see the two of them together like this because she really is her father's daughter, taking after him so much including his love for video games, books and the outdoors. :)



This one was taken at Silas' 8th Birthday Party, it's one of his friends, along with Kayala and Alyssa waiting for the Pinata to come crashing down. K-bear and Lyss are such great friends and enjoy hanging out together every chance they get! It's been so great to watch them grow together and when they don't think anyone's looking they can be exceptionally cute, as shown here. :)

It was a great birthday party and everyone had a blast! Auntie Ashley ended up retrieving all the candy bags and distributing the candy evenly amongst the kids, which I thought was a great idea. :)



Well, that's all for today... I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are enjoying Fall even though the weather around here has decided to hold onto summer for a bit longer, Darn weather! I'm so ready for fall/winter!! Not a lot on the agenda this weekend. I'm still trying to take it as easy as possible and hopefully won't have any more contraction scares until we get closer to December! Travis, Alyssa, Olivia & I all send you our love!
Take care,

No comments: