Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Day @ the Beach

Happy to be on our way to the Beach!!



"Where's the ocean Lyss??"


Daddy & Alyssa Belle


My Two Favorite People in the Universe


Going out to see the waves.





World's Greatest Dad








Let's Go!


RUN!!


Mommy & Lyss






Playin' in the Sand


Queez Castle


Time to destroy it...



Go Lyss!!





She pretty much LOVES this!!!


Lazy Lions (Guess they had the day off too)




Mo's

Keeping Lyss happy @ Mo's.



You would be this happy too!!



My Love


Yep, I'm a Dork!!


Trav's trying to compete with my dorkiness...
I win! :P



Sour Face




Dungeness Crab-Cakes... delicious!!!


CANNONBOWL!!



THIS is how much I love Mo's!!!



Belle & Belinda @ Aunt Belinda's Candies




I'm counting my blessings and thanking the lord!!


This is Anna-Happy!! :)



Mr. & Mrs. Q, not wanting to leave the Oregon Coast.



Trav's energy supply. Bless his heart for driving ALL day!!



After a long day at the Oregon Coast

1 comment:

Mom Q said...

I love this site. You did a beautiful job.