Saturday, May 2, 2009

Go Meat!



First of all, I do not condone eating habits that would cause you to create this nor any other 'food-creation' that may result in cardiac arrest, clogged arteries, and inevitably severe lethargic reaction; regardless of what you may or may not have heard.

Now I give you, Go Meat!

Start off with your BACON. Fry 4 slices of Thick Sliced. I used Safeway brand, (bulk pack) which is delicious.

While the bacon cooks, start your stacking. I used Lettuce, Ham, Roast Beef, Ham, Roast Beef.I like the deli selects stuff.





Fry an egg or two. (Season w/Salt & Pepper)



While the egg cooks start toasting 2 slices of Country White Bread then spread with Mayo.

Set the stack on the bread and top with egg. Add Cheese immediately to melt. I used 2 different types of cheese. & topped with tomato.

And there you have, Go Meat.



1 comment:

Paula said...

I'm pretty sure that is illegal!!! LOL!