Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Wonderful Wednesday

Playin' in the sprinkler


Today was a HOT one. Alyssa played in the sprinkler this afternoon. I was happy to get my house-cleaning done in the morning and be able to relax all afternoon. I threw some ribs in the slow cooker w/bbq sauce, so dinner will be a cinch! Our friend Ken is coming over to join us for dinner tonight and to play boardgames. It's definitely been a wonderful Wednesday.

I do hope Trav's day @ the office is going as well as ours at home. Days like this make me feel pretty guilty to have the luxury of staying home and playing with Alyssa all day. I think about Travis being stuck in the office on beautiful days like this, dealing with more stress than I can imagine, and though I do tell him every day how much I love and appreciate him, that doesn't change the fact that he has to be there, when I know he'd rather be here. Bless his heart and thank God that we have him in our life.

No comments: